Ways to Engage
Whether you need quick tactical support for an internal project, or are hoping to establish a long-term partnership with a digital marketing agency, we can help.
Right for you if…
- You want a long-term partner who will take the time to understand your business and industry and proactively plan growth initiatives.
- Have identified your goals and defined your budget and want a partner to implement and execute a plan for achievement.
- Are focused on improving your overall Customer Experience and are open to revising processes and implementing new technology to do so.
- Have a small marketing team (or no marketing team) and need outside leadership and tactical support to achieve your goals.
- Want a team that is accountable for the tactics they execute, the budget they spend, and the results they achieve.
If you want long-term success, not just short term-results, a retainer agreement is for you. We can help you increase your traffic with SEO. Increase lead generation with a paid search campaign. Increase sales with a cart abandonment strategy. Or increase return customers through upselling and cross selling tactics. But at the end of the day, wouldn’t you rather have it all? With a retainer agreement, we can look at your goals and create a long-term plan for achieving them starting with what is going to give you the biggest bang for your buck.
Right for you if…
- Have an overall vision and plan for your digital marketing efforts and just need help executing a specific piece or tactic.
- Have the need for a team to execute a clearly defined project.
- Have the staff and resources available to handle ongoing maintenance and support after project completion.
- Prefer to work with a team of experts in a siloed, short-term engagement.
If you have a one-off project that you need assistance completing, a project-based engagement is right for you.
We’ll work together to determine budget, scope, and timeline. Once those items have been agreed upon our team will begin work. Every project includes one round of revisions for all assets delivered. We can include performance reporting on request.
Right for you if you…
- Have a plan and are ready to start work immediately.
- Need a certain skillset to augment an existing team.
- Need more horsepower than brainpower.
- Have an inconsistent but recurring need for support.
Get assistance when and where you need it with on-demand support from our team.
Whether you need a little extra manpower in design, development, content writing, paid advertising — you name it, we can augment your team and capabilities to help you execute your plan or project on-time and within budget.
“I have only great things to tell you about MINDSCAPE. We started with them in 2006 and quickly became the #1 retailer in our segment with a very high percentage of it being because of their direction and support.”
Eddie Babbitt, President of Babbitt’s Powersports